Thursday, February 16, 2012

The overdue blog

Well it's been a year since I started my fitness journey, and until recently it was that I regained control of my life due to a long strand of family and friend tragedies in a short period of time that left me in a somewhat mild shock.
Running was very physically and emotionally draining at the beginning, although as time has gone by it has become my favorite time of the day, it's my time of solitude, happiness and meditation, and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Before I bore you any longer  with my "feelings" and "cheesy" descriptions of how I see myself in this journey lets get to the point of my blogging,  I'm obsessed with organic health products and fascinated with anything of the sort, I am currently subscribed to the conscious box and will be dedicating some of my blogging space to "testing" their monthly samples , I will also be sharing any kind of information I come across regarding fitness and healthy eating and will most likely add random posts here and there(or brain-fart as its commonly known).See yall later!

No comments:

Post a Comment